Shopping for luxury designer shoes, handbags, clothes & accessories - 5 Rules to follow
I am a quality over quantity girl...so when it comes to rewarding myself for achieving a goal, I like the occasional luxury designer piece. However I always pay for this with savings (I hate debt) and I follow these key rules so that I am happy with my purchase.
1. Quality - if I am going to buy a luxury bag, shoes, clothes or accessories, I want to know that they are well made and will last the test of time. I examine the item to make sure that it has great workmanship.
2. Style - what I buy has to reflect my style (I like polished structured pieces that are quite classic). Sometimes we see something amazing on other people, but it isn't "us". Have your own signature style.
3. Lifestyle - what I buy must work with my lifestyle and activities. I need high heels as well as flats for running around. Party dress should be worn, so make sure that you can think of at least 3-5 different events or outfits that the item will suit your lifestyle and work for your lifestyle and activities.
4. Brands - stick to the brands that you love, are reliable and are typically in the same style of your existing wardrobe investment pieces. This will help you maximise the range of your capsule wardrobe. Plus you have an element of safety as you kow the quality!
5. Price - I like to shop around for the best price before buying. I never rush in and buy something without checking elsewhere. Which is why I am excited to share with you this shop that I am in love with! Voi is located on the corner of Castlereagh Street and King Street (opposite Christian Dior). They have an amazing collection of designer shoes, bags, clothes and accessories for both men and women. And the stock is not only updated twice a month but the stock is current season (some even ahead as it comes directly from Italy)...but they also have great classic pieces from previous seasons. I was blown away by the discounts (up to 60% off). So if you suffer the same weakness for beautiful European items, pop into Voi before they relocate. Their stock goes quickly!
This video is proudly sponsored by Voi.....xCC
What I am wearing...
Lover Dress - 2 years old but simular ones here...
AUS/USA/UK High End: AND
AUS/USA/UK Budget Friendly & Absolutely Love: AND
SugarMamma.TV is all about educating, inspiring and empowering everyday people to create financial harmony, freedom and independence in your life. Bite sized videos, with quick and easy to understand tips, that you can apply straight away and see the results. SugarMamma.TV is a powerful movement making money and finance more approachable, energetic and enlightening.