Many people don't realize that transsexual models are popping up in magazines and on runways everywhere. These gorgeous models look and feel like women but were born with male reproductive organs.
# Here we presents 10 Gorgeous Women (Who Were Born Male) :
10. Malika - India's Malika is a trans woman who has undergone four surgeries and countless other medical procedures to become the woman she feels she was meant to be at birth.
09. Roberta Close - Brazilian model Roberta Close was the first pre-operative transsexual model to pose for the Brazilian edition of Playboy magazine.
08. Caroline "Tula" Cossey - Caroline "Tula" Cossey (nee Barry Kenneth Cossey) is an English model who is one of the best-known trans women in the world.
07. Chamila Asanka - Sri Lankan model Chamila (AKA Chami) Asanka is an up-and-comer in the worldfashion industry. She was also a 2011 contestant in the Miss International Queen pageant.
06. Sirapassorn Atthayakorn - Thailand's own Sirapassorn (AKA Sammy) Atthayakorn was named Miss International Queen in 2011's pageant.
05. Florencia De La V - Argentinian Florencia De La V began life in 1976 as Roberto Carlos Trinidad, but she has since gone on to be one of the most recognizable transgendered actresses in the world.
04. Isis King - Born Darrell Walls in 1985, American model Isis King gained notoriety when she became the first transgender contestant ever to appear on the modeling reality show America's Next Top Model.
03. Claudia Charriez - Hard to believe that Claudia Charriez was born a man, right? Her transsexuality has not stopped her from becoming an international model.
02. Lea T. - Brazilian Lea T. was born Leandro Cerezo in 1981, but that didn't stop her from becoming one of the most famous transsexual fashion models in the industry today.
01. Andrej Pejic - Serbian Australian modelAndrej Pejic is androgynous and famous for his ability to model both male and female clothing. In January 2011's Paris fashion shows he walked both the men's and women's shows for Jean-Paul Gaultier and the men's shows for Marc Jacobs.
Source Staff : oddee