Hijab Dresses your way to know alot of information about hijab wear
this is THE place to know how to buy hijab and islamic clothes online
hijabs come in a wide range of sizes and shapes. Even though the traditional sizing is 45 inches, 48 and 52 inches, you can find larger hijabs in the market today. They can also be rectangular, triangular or square and you can choose to match the occasion. Also important to remember is that the hijabs are made of different fabrics including cotton, polyester, and rayon, chiffon and silk. You can also get those that have a combination of fabrics. When it comes to colors, the solids such as black and white are more traditional, but there are now seasonal hijabs that come with stunning prints and colors and in different styles.
The fabric, size, style, colors and shape are some of the factors that will help you make a good choice when buying, but you also need to get it right when wearing your hijab so that you can look your best at all times.
1. Consider wearing under scarf with your hijab. This is a garment that can be very helpful in keeping the hair from slipping out under your hijab. The scarves are in a variety of styles, colors and fabrics and you can easily coordinate them with the hijabs.
2. Get the right pins to secure your hijab in place without any damages on the fabric. There is a wide range of pins too some of which are stylish to add a touch of beauty as they serve their purpose. You can also purchase pins that are easy to hide under the hijab, but effective in holding it in place.
3. If you have a round face, let the hijab remain a bit loose around the sides to flatter the face. You should also show more of the forehead and style it in such a way that the face appears narrower from the face sides. The scarf should also be a little loose.
4. Choose a tight Turkish style or regular Pashmina style hijab to look great if you have a face that is oval. The oval face is however easy to flatter with different styles and you should therefore have an easy time wearing your hijab and looking great.
5. Pin the hijab just below the chin to as to increase the jawline if you have a face that is heart-shaped. Avoid multi layers around the head side because they add width to the face and this is something you want to avoid. Another simple way to look stunning if you have a heart face is to create a tiny point on forehead top using a scarf. It adds a complimenting touch to the face.
6. Loosen the hijab under the chin if you have a square face. You should also try and show off the forehead and create a round line on it to soften the square face shape.
7. Let your forehead show, but let the hijab hold closer to the face from the sides if you have a rectangular face. It is a simple way of giving your face a long look.
A hijab should be easy to wear when you know your face and choose the right style. You should choose a hijab online shop you can trust for quality and to also enjoy hijab discounts.
Clothing Hijab (26)
hijab clothing, hijab clothes, hijab clothing online, hijab clothes fashion, hijab fashion clothes, fashion hijab clothes, hijab islamic clothing, hijab clothing online shopping, islamic clothing hijab, clothes for hijab, hijab style clothing, hijab clothing fashion, hijab clothing styles, fashionable hijab clothing, hijab fashion clothing, modern hijab clothing, stylish hijab clothes, clothing hijab, hijab clothing style, hijab clothes style…
Buy Hijab (16)
buy hijab online, buy hijab, buy hijabs online, hijab buy, buy hijabs, where to buy hijab, hijab buy online, where can i buy hijabs online, where to buy hijabs online, where to buy hijabs, where to buy a hijab, where can i buy hijabs, buy online hijab, buying hijab online, buy hijab scarves online, where can i buy hijab
Arab Clothes (5)
arabic clothing, arab clothing, arabic clothing for women, arabic clothes, arab clothes
Women Hijab (28)
muslim women hijab, hijab women, women hijab, hijab for women, women in hijab, hijab muslim women, hijab for muslim women, muslim women in hijab, women with hijab, muslim women hijab fashion, women hijabs, muslim hijab women, muslim women and hijab, hijabs for women, beautiful muslim women in hijab, muslim women with hijab, iranian women hijab, hijab womens, arab women hijab, women in hijabs…
jilbabs, jilbab fashion, jilbab shop, jilbab online, jilbabs online, cheap jilbabs, designer jilbabs, jilbab, islamic jilbab, jilbabs uk, buy jilbab, hijab jilbab, islamic jilbabs
Muslim Wear (10)
muslim wear, muslim women wear, muslim wear for women, what muslim women wear, scarf muslim women wear, muslim women wear hijab, muslim wear hijab, what muslim women wear on their head, muslim girl wear headscarf, what do muslim women wear